Terms and Condition of Website
The Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that provides a platform for Users (who are customers) to buy their desire product online. The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which may include issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various Products.
Eligibility to Use
2. DealAyo reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at time without according any reasons for doing so.
3.You shall not have more than one active Account (defined here under) on the Website. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another person.
User Account, Password, and Security
- You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to guest users.
2. Registered users: DealAyo makes certain sections of the Services available to you through the Website only if you have provided DealAyo certain required User information and created an account and DealAyo ID through certain log-in ID and password ("Account"). You can create Your Account on the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, twitter or any other social media website or any other Internet service as permitted on the Website (DealAyo ID and/or other third party login identification as provided above are individually and collectively referred to the "Account Information").
3. In the event you register as a User by creating an Account in order to use the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify DealAyo of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. DealAyo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by DealAyo or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
4.You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by you in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
5. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or DealAyo suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, DealAyo has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
Payments related Information
3. DealAyo may have existing arrangements with its banks, regarding limits on the amounts you can pay (if you are a buyer) in the course of a single transaction. DealAyo will work towards ensuring that you are made aware of such limits if they may be applicable to you. However, DealAyo shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of You/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by DealAyo with its bank from time to time.
4. For Your making payments for buying the Products on the Website, in addition to the Agreement(s), the terms and conditions of your bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may also be applicable to you. Your bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent you from making electronic payments for buying the Products on Website and DealAyo does not control the same and shall be liable for the same.
5. Payment Facility for Your orders: DealAyo may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank account under applicable Nepali laws, to facilitate the payment and for collection of DealAyo's fees and other charges. These third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, pre-paid instruments, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Rastrya Bank of Nepal for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner.