Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Parryware offers ONSITE warranty on all the products as per warranty period.
- Warranty will be applicable only if the products at all times have been used & maintained according to the terms of this warranty and has
not been improperly or negligently handled and is not maintained in accordance to maintenance guidelines given.
- The foregoing warranty constitutes Parryware’s sole warranty and Parryware gives no warranty, express or
implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability and there are no
warranties which extend to use of the Parryware’s Products for the purposes beyond description and further
Parryware neither assumes nor makes nor authorizes any person to make representation that the product is of
any particu- lar quality or standard or is suitable for any particular purpose.
- Warranty period will start from date of invoice & shall automatically terminate upon the expiry of the warranty
period even if the product has not been installed or not inuse after purchase.
- During the warranty period and under normal use, if the defect is due to defects in material or workmanship, the
same will be repaired or replaced upon production of the purchase proof, without charges either for part or
labor or both, the decision of Parryware official will be final for the fault that qualifies for warranty.
- The original invoice must be preserved by the customer and produced whenever required.
- This warranty does not cover installation or any other labour charges associated with the job work or reinstalla- tion of Parryware products.
- Customer’s sole remedy for any defects in goods hereunder shall be limited to the repair or replacement at the
Parryware’s option within warranty period after delivery of such goods to the first purchaser, of any defective
goods, of which notice of defects is given by the Customer to Parryware in accordance with terms of this warranty
- This warranty does not extend to incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of ignorance, negligence, willful damaging, damage in transit, mishandling, voltage fluctuations, electric faults, unauthorized alteration or repair and accidents either due to faulty installation or otherwise. This warranty does not
cover consequential damage / defects of any nature resulting from improper selection / improper installation and
use of the product.
- Parryware, at its discretion, may retain any part or product replaced during the warranty period.
- In the event of non-availability of components or parts due to any reason whatsoever neither Parryware nor its
Authorized Service provider nor the Dealer will be responsible or liable for any delay that may be caused to
service/repair of the Product, no claims financial or otherwise will be entertained. Parryware or its service provider
will replace the defective product with an equivalent model.
- Warranty on Wellness Products against defect in material or workmanship is as follows: Parryware will repair at
no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part which proves defective because of improper
workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
- Damages to the product caused during shifting or transportation is not covered by this warranty unless
such shifting or transportation is done by the Company itself subject to applicable conditions.
- Parryware will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of inability to use its Parryware Products.
- Parryware will not be responsible for any incidental, consequential or any other damage or cost or expense,
including but not limited to loss of profit or removal, transportation, handling or re-fixing costs and expenses &
Parryware liability under any circumstances is maximum to the purchase value of the product.
- Parryware shall not be liable to Customer claiming the warranty under the terms of condition of this Limited
Warranty for damages caused due to the act of God or the public enemy, any accident, explosion, fire, storm,
earthquake, electric storms, tornado, flood, casualty, lockout, strike, labour conditions, unavoidable accident,
nuclear explo- sion, national calamity, or any other circumstance or event or by any enactment of law, or by order
of any legally constituted authority, or by any other similar cause which is beyond its reasonable control of theparty.
- The above warranties are inclusive of all other warranties and no other warranty, whether written or oral,
expressed or implied is applicable to the sale or the use of the said product. Parryware Bathroom Products
Private Limited specifically disclaims any implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for the purpose other
than the intended purpose with regard to the said products.
- The company or its Authorized customer care agents / Authorized dealer agents certified by the company will
repair or replace with new or functionally operative parts free of charge, any part or parts of the product when
it is identified that the defect is solely attributable to manufacturing fault or workmanship and not caused due to
improper installation or usage. Spares shall be charged according to the conditions of the warranty coverage
- This warranty will continue to be in force for the terms specified above irrespective of what replacements may be
provided under it and such replacements shall not attract any fresh period of warranty beyond the period
- It is entirely left to the Company's discretion to effect repairs/replacements of parts or components of the sealed
system at the site of installation or at the service stations of its branches or Authorized Customer Care Centre or
- This warranty shall be governed by laws of India and the courts in New Delhi. India and Nepal shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute regarding or arising out of this warranty or the sale of the product. This
warranty is valid only in India and Nepal.
Warranty Shall Not Be Applicable To Following:
- Any defect or damage occurring or being notified after the expiry of Warranty Period.
- The problems arising from insufficient water pressure, water impurities or improper care and cleaning and
- Any problem raised in the absence of in line water filters. It is recommended to use water filters with faucets to
avoid any damage to ceramic cartridges/internal parts.
- Use of cleaners containing abrasive cleansers, ammonia, bleach, hair dye, acids, waxes, alcohol, solvents, bath
oil, bath salts or other products not recommended for Color/ Cooling and due to improper cleaning or cleaning
with coarse cloth also for fading of any material due to sun or chemical exposure.
- Any repair or modification or alteration made on any product after delivery by anyone other than that has been
authorized and approved by Parryware.
- Damage to the glazed surface of the appliance caused by allowing cleaners to sit or soak on the product.
- Damage to the glazed surface of the appliance caused by the use of abrasive materials like bristle-brushes or
- The warranty does not cover glass breakage or the coating on the glass. By its nature, all glass has the potential to
- Damage to the appliance caused by the use of incompatible or incorrectly installed external accessories.