1. How do I pay for a DealAyo purchase?
DealAyo offers you different payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that DealAyo trusted payment partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
You may use Internet Banking, Direct Bank Deposit, Diners club, SCT, Remittance, ESewa, PayPal and Cash on Delivery to make your purchase.
2. What is Cash on Delivery?
If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Dealayo.com, you can do Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead. With C-o-D you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
Foreign currency cannot be used to make a C-o-D payment. Only Nepali Rupees accepted.
*We do not accept Cheque in Cash on Delivery
3. How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in Nepal.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password.
*MasterCard an American Express from outside Nepal.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
*MasterCard and Maestro is only from outside from Nepal.
4. How do I pay using PayPal?
You can use PayPal to make online purchases from merchants all over the world. Just follow these steps:
- Simply create a PayPal account and link a payment method like your bank, credit, and/or debit cards.
- When you check out online at millions of sites, just look for the PayPal button.
- Log into PayPal and speed through checkout securely with just an email and password.
5. How do I pay in Bank Account?
Deposit the total amount of money that you purchase in DealAyo Account. (Company Name:Deal Ayo , Bank :Sanima Bank ,Branch: Satdobato, Account Number: 014-000-00-69901).
6. How do I pay through STC Card?
To pay using your STC card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card).
7. How do I pay through ESewa?
The service -eSewa.com.np — will provide easy access to Nepalis for paying utilities’ bills, shopping for mobile recharge cards and household items.
- Simply create an Esewa account and Register your bank account.
- When you purchase product from DealAyo and during checkout click on Esewa button.
- Log into Esewa and speed through checkout securely with just an email and password.
- To know more about Esewa you can go to this link : https://esewa.com.np/static/faq
8. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on DealAyo?
Your online transaction on DealAyo is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. DealAyo uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on DealAyo are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.
9. How do I place Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay by Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.