Parryware Jade Sink Mixer G0235A1Rs.9,420
Parryware Rhythmic Flow Shower T9848A1Rs.10,160
parryware Jade Angle Valve G0253A1Rs.2,670
Parryware Rain Shower 360x240MM T9979A1Rs.16,600
Parryware Dual Flush Valve 32 Mm T3307A1Rs.10,430
Parryware Flush Valve Concealed T3302A1Rs.10,430
Parryware Jade Sink C/SW SP G0221A1Rs.5,060
Parryware Bottle Trap Light T3201A1Rs.3,540
Parryware Sanware Features :
It is as shiny as porcelain and highly anti-humid. Colour remains the same even after long-term use.
Soft Close System
The W.C. lid with soft-close system avoids shocks and breakages.
Wash basins with reduced measures for reduced spaces of small bathrooms.
Wash basins made to fit the wide space of your large-size washrooms.
Dual Flush 10-5 L Cisterns
Water saving double button to choose between a 10 or 5 litres flushing volume of water.
Dual Flush 6-3 L Cisterns
Water saving double button to choose between a 6 or 3 litres flushing volume of water.
Dual Flush 4.5-3 L Cisterns
Water saving double button to choose between a 4.5 or 3 litres flushing volume of water.
Dual Flush 4-2 L Cisterns
Water saving double button to choose between a 4 or 2 litres flushing volume of water.
A 4 layer glazing protection with Anti-germ and scratch resistance making the glaze eco-friendly and everlasting..
Sewage Emission & Cleaning
Cleaning more through without blockage.
WC with reduced measure for reduced spaces or small bathrooms.
WC to help people with reduced mobility
Clean Rim technology for better fl ush and superior hygiene.
10 Years Warranty
Anti-Germ kills and stops the growth of harmful bacteria and fungus.
Power fl ush technology to deliver absolute hygiene.
A closet and rim construction capable of generating superior cleaning action.
Noise-free perfect fl ush.
Slim Seat Cover
Ultra slim seat cover for better aesthetic.
Pop-up waste coupling made of vitreous China integrated in the basin.
Guidelines to Maintain Parryware Products :
- To get the best results and the longevity of the product, follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- To get the best results and the longevity of the product, we suggest to use Parryware Safe essentials - cleaning chemicals: Parryware Sanclean for sanaitaryware, Parryware Floorclean for oor, Parryware Glow for Taps & fittings.
- Keep your product (specially chrome plated) free from any deposits & clean it with water-soaked soft towel or bathing soap solution once in a day or two to keep the plated surface clean.
- Use only non-acidic cleaning/detergent agents which contain no acids or chemicals such as flush cleaner. Avoid the use of salt or vine- gar-based cleaning agents to remove scale or scale-related stains. They may damage the surface or finish of your Parryware products.
- Always test your cleaning agents on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying it to the entire surface.
- Clean the aerators from time to time for a perfect foam ow of water from the fittings.
Protect your product from :
- Water Scaling: Due to presence of minerals and salt in water, scaling is formed on the product if it is not cleaned regularly. The products should be cleaned gently at regular intervals. Also take extra care to clean the edges and corners of the products because these areas are more vulnerable for scale settling.
- The property of water being used is very important for your plumbing installations (pipes etc.), as well as for your own hygiene.
- Acid Fumes: When we clean the tiles or floors in the bathroom with cleaning agents which contain acids or chemicals, acid fumes are formed. Because the basic material used in the products is brass, brass being an alloy of copper reacts with these acid fumes. With the reaction, a green color layer is formed on the products resulting in damage to the outer finish or coating.
- Scratching while cleaning: Scratching or scrubbing occurs due to hard nature of cloth or coarse cleaning powder being used for cleaning. Use a gentle fluffy soft cloth for cleaning the surface.
- Atmospheric conditions: This condition applies mostly to salt content in the air in coastal area, sometime the air reacts with brass and black spots emerge on the surface of product. Therefore the product is required to be cleaned regularly. At the time of installation of the products, cover the products with the cloth covers provided in packaging or with polythene till the time you actually start using them.
Warranty Terms & Conditions :
- Parryware offers ONSITE warranty on all the products as per warranty period.
- Warranty will be applicable only if the products at all times have been used & maintained according to the terms of this warranty and has not been improperly or negligently handled and is not maintained in accordance to maintenance guidelines given.
- The foregoing warranty constitutes Parryware’s sole warranty and Parryware gives no warranty, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability and there are no warranties which extend to use of the Parryware’s Products for the purposes beyond description and further Parryware neither assumes nor makes nor authorizes any person to make representation that the product is of any particu- lar quality or standard or is suitable for any particular purpose.
- Warranty period will start from date of invoice & shall automatically terminate upon the expiry of the warranty period even if the product has not been installed or not inuse after purchase.
- During the warranty period and under normal use, if the defect is due to defects in material or workmanship, the same will be repaired or replaced upon production of the purchase proof, without charges either for part or labor or both, the decision of Parryware official will be final for the fault that qualifies for warranty.
- The original invoice must be preserved by the customer and produced whenever required.
- This warranty does not cover installation or any other labour charges associated with the job work or reinstalla- tion of Parryware products.
- Customer’s sole remedy for any defects in goods hereunder shall be limited to the repair or replacement at the Parryware’s option within warranty period after delivery of such goods to the first purchaser, of any defective goods, of which notice of defects is given by the Customer to Parryware in accordance with terms of this warranty certificate.
- This warranty does not extend to incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of ignorance, negligence, willful damaging, damage in transit, mishandling, voltage fluctuations, electric faults, unauthorized alteration or repair and accidents either due to faulty installation or otherwise. This warranty does not cover consequential damage / defects of any nature resulting from improper selection / improper installation and use of the product.
- Parryware, at its discretion, may retain any part or product replaced during the warranty period.
- In the event of non-availability of components or parts due to any reason whatsoever neither Parryware nor its Authorized Service provider nor the Dealer will be responsible or liable for any delay that may be caused to service/repair of the Product, no claims financial or otherwise will be entertained. Parryware or its service provider will replace the defective product with an equivalent model.
- Warranty on Wellness Products against defect in material or workmanship is as follows: Parryware will repair at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part which proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
- Damages to the product caused during shifting or transportation is not covered by this warranty unless such shifting or transportation is done by the Company itself subject to applicable conditions.
- Parryware will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of inability to use its Parryware Products.
- Parryware will not be responsible for any incidental, consequential or any other damage or cost or expense, including but not limited to loss of profit or removal, transportation, handling or re-fixing costs and expenses & Parryware liability under any circumstances is maximum to the purchase value of the product.
- Parryware shall not be liable to Customer claiming the warranty under the terms of condition of this Limited Warranty for damages caused due to the act of God or the public enemy, any accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, electric storms, tornado, flood, casualty, lockout, strike, labour conditions, unavoidable accident, nuclear explo- sion, national calamity, or any other circumstance or event or by any enactment of law, or by order of any legally constituted authority, or by any other similar cause which is beyond its reasonable control of theparty
- The above warranties are inclusive of all other warranties and no other warranty, whether written or oral, expressed or implied is applicable to the sale or the use of the said product. Parryware Bathroom Products Private Limited specifically disclaims any implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for the purpose other than the intended purpose with regard to the said products.
- The company or its Authorized customer care agents / Authorized dealer agents certified by the company will repair or replace with new or functionally operative parts free of charge, any part or parts of the product when it is identified that the defect is solely attributable to manufacturing fault or workmanship and not caused due to improper installation or usage. Spares shall be charged according to the conditions of the warranty coverage listed.
- This warranty will continue to be in force for the terms specified above irrespective of what replacements may be provided under it and such replacements shall not attract any fresh period of warranty beyond the period specified above.
- It is entirely left to the Company's discretion to effect repairs/replacements of parts or components of the sealed system at the site of installation or at the service stations of its branches or Authorized Customer Care Centre or at itsworks.
- This warranty shall be governed by laws of India and the courts in New Delhi. India and Nepal shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute regarding or arising out of this warranty or the sale of the product. This warranty is valid only in India and Nepal.
Warranty Shall Not Be Applicable To Following :
- Any defect or damage occurring or being notified after the expiry of Warranty Period.
- The problems arising from insufficient water pressure, water impurities or improper care and cleaning and voltage fluctuations.
- Any problem raised in the absence of in line water filters. It is recommended to use water filters with faucets to avoid any damage to ceramic cartridges/internal parts.
- Use of cleaners containing abrasive cleansers, ammonia, bleach, hair dye, acids, waxes, alcohol, solvents, bath oil, bath salts or other products not recommended for Color/ Cooling and due to improper cleaning or cleaning with coarse cloth also for fading of any material due to sun or chemical exposure.
- Any repair or modification or alteration made on any product after delivery by anyone other than that has been authorized and approved by Parryware.
- Damage to the glazed surface of the appliance caused by allowing cleaners to sit or soak on the product.
- Damage to the glazed surface of the appliance caused by the use of abrasive materials like bristle-brushes or scouring pads.
- The warranty does not cover glass breakage or the coating on the glass. By its nature, all glass has the potential to shatter;
- Damage to the appliance caused by the use of incompatible or incorrectly installed external accessories.