Commode & Smart Toilets
Guidelines to Maintain Parryware Products
To get the best results and the longevity of the product, follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- To get the best results and the longevity of the product, we suggest to use Parryware Safe essentials - cleaning chemicals: Parryware Sanclean for sanaitaryware, Parryware Floorclean for oor, Parryware Glow for Taps & fittings.
- Keep your product (specially chrome plated) free from any deposits & clean it with water-soaked soft towel or bathing soap solution once in a day or two to keep the plated surface clean.
- Use only non-acidic cleaning/detergent agents which contain no acids or chemicals such as flush cleaner. Avoid the use of salt or vine- gar-based cleaning agents to remove scale or scale-related stains. They may damage the surface or finish of your Parryware products.
- Always test your cleaning agents on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying it to the entire surface.
- Clean the aerators from time to time for a perfect foam ow of water from the fittings.