Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Parryware offers ONSITE warranty on all the products as per warranty period.
- Warranty will be applicable only if the products at all times have been used & maintained according to the terms of this warranty and has not been improperly or negligently handled and is not maintained in accordance with maintenance guidelines given.
- The foregoing warranty constitutes Parryware’s sole warranty and Parryware gives no warranty, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability and there are no warranties which extend to use of the Parryware’s Products for the purposes beyond description and further Parryware neither assumes nor makes nor authorises any person to make representation that the product is of
any particular quality or standard or is suitable for any particular purpose.
- Warranty period will start from date of invoice & shall automatically terminate upon the expiry of the warranty period even if the product has not been installed or not inuse after purchase.
- During the warranty period and under normal use, if the defect is due to defects in material or workmanship, the same will be repaired or replaced upon production of the purchase proof, without charges either for part or labour or both, the decision of Parryware official will be final for the fault that qualifies for warranty.
- The original invoice must be preserved by the customer and produced whenever required.
- This warranty does not cover installation or any other labour charges associated with the job work or reinstallation of Parryware products.
- Customer’s sole remedy for any defects in goods hereunder shall be limited to the repair or replacement at the Parryware’s option within warranty period after delivery of such goods to the first purchaser, of any defective goods, of which notice of defects is given by the Customer to Parryware in accordance with terms of this warranty certificate.
- This warranty does not extend to incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of ignorance, negligence, willful damaging, damage in transit, mishandling, voltage fluctuations, electric faults, unauthorised alteration or repair and accidents either due to faulty installation or otherwise. This warranty does not
cover consequential damage/ defects of any nature resulting from improper selection/ improper installation and use of the product.
- Parryware, at its discretion, may retain any part or product replaced during the warranty period.
- In the event of non-availability of components or parts due to any reason whatsoever neither Parryware nor its Authorised Service provider nor the Dealer will be responsible or liable for any delay that may be caused to service/repair of the Product, no claims financial or otherwise will be entertained. Parryware or its service provider will replace the defective product with an equivalent model.
- Warranty on Wellness Products against defect in material or workmanship is as follows: Parryware will repair at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part which proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
- Damages to the product caused during shifting or transportation is not covered by this warranty unless such shifting or transportation is done by the Company itself subject to applicable conditions.
- Parryware will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of inability to use its Parryware Products.
- Parryware will not be responsible for any incidental, consequential or any other damage or cost or expense, including but not limited to loss of profit or removal, transportation, handling or re-fixing costs and expenses & Parryware liability under any circumstances is maximum to the purchase value of the product.
- Parryware shall not be liable to Customer claiming the warranty under the terms of condition of this Limited Warranty for damages caused due to the act of God or the public enemy, any accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, electric storms, tornado, flood, casualty, lockout, strike, labour conditions, unavoidable accident, nuclear explosion, national calamity, or any other circumstance or event or by any enactment of law, or by order
of any legally constituted authority, or by any other similar cause which is beyond its reasonable control of the party.
- The above warranties are inclusive of all other warranties and no other warranty, whether written or oral, expressed or implied is applicable to the sale or the use of the said product. Parryware Bathroom Products Private Limited specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for the purpose other than the intended purpose with regard to the said products.
- The company or its Authorised customer care agents / Authorised dealer agents certified by the company will repair or replace with new or functionally operative parts free of charge, any part or parts of the product when it is identified that the defect is solely attributable to manufacturing fault or workmanship and not caused due to improper installation or usage. Spares shall be charged according to the conditions of the warranty coverage
- This warranty will continue to be in force for the terms specified above irrespective of what replacements may be provided under it and such replacements shall not attract any fresh period of warranty beyond the period specified above.
- It is entirely left to the Company's discretion to effect repairs/replacements of parts or components of the sealed system at the site of installation or at the service stations of its branches or Authorised Customer Care Centre or at its works.
- This warranty shall be governed by laws of India and the courts in New Delhi. India and Nepal shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute regarding or arising out of this warranty or the sale of the product. This warranty is valid only in India and Nepal.
Warranty Shall Not Be Applicable To Following:
- Any defect or damage occurring or being notified after the expiry of Warranty Period.
- The problems arising from insufficient water pressure, water impurities or improper care and cleaning and voltage fluctuations.
- Any problem raised in the absence of in line water filters. It is recommended to use water filters with faucets to avoid any damage to ceramic cartridges/internal parts.
- Use of cleaners containing abrasive cleansers, ammonia, bleach, hair dye, acids, waxes, alcohol, solvents, bath oil, bath salts or other products not recommended for Color/ Cooling and due to improper cleaning or cleaning with coarse cloth also for fading of any material due to sun or chemical exposure.
- Any repair or modification or alteration made on any product after delivery by anyone other than that has been authorised and approved by Parryware.
- Damage to the glazed surface of the appliance caused by allowing cleaners to sit or soak on the product.
- Damage to the glazed surface of the appliance caused by the use of abrasive materials like bristle-brushes or scouring pads.
- The warranty does not cover glass breakage or the coating on the glass. By its nature, all glass has the potential to shatter.
- Damage to the appliance caused by the use of incompatible or incorrectly installed external accessories.